160L Terracottage Wallmounted Water Butt
- This space-saving Wallmounted Terracottage Water Butt is perfect for gardens where space is limited.
- This water butt has been designed by water harvesting specialists to ensure you'll love this product!
- This is so the design is perfect for any home and will gather rain water from your pipe that your Guttermate is connected to.
- Another benefit of this Waterbutt is its stylish/slick look so it will look great in any garden.
- The water butt is manufactured from 100% recycled plastic from the UK to help the planet and harvest your water for your gardens needs!
- Made from high quality durable plastic what can stand through all types of weathers!
- By purchesing this product you are helping the planet by using recycled materials.
Frequently bought together
160 Litre Terracottage Wall Mounted Water Butt. Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic, this wall mounted water butt is perfect for gardens where space is limited as it fixes securely to the wall.
The space-saver Terracottage includes three outlet connections at the bottom of the water butt and can be used for the tap supplied or for connecting to another water butt.
Being mounted above ground allows easy access to the tap or for hose connection.
The Terracottage water butt can be connected to the downpipe either from the right or left side.
View our installation guide.
- Easy-Twist 3/4" Male BSP Tap
- Mounting Wall Plugs & Brackets
Capacity: 160 Litres
Water Butt includes:
Comes with lid and tap.
Wall mounted so no stand is needed.
This product comes with screws.
Wallmounted Water Butt dimensions:
Capacity: 160 Litre
Please note: when the Terracottage water butt is full of water, the weight needing to the supported is 170kg. The customer is also responsible for determining if the wall on which the water butt is to be mounted is of adequate strength. If the wall is not vertical and flat where the Terracottage water butt is to be fitted, such as a rough-cut stone wall, the wall should be prepared to allow the back of the water butt to sit flat and in a vertical position flat against the wall, or a backing plate, for the length and width of the back of the water butt. As suppliers we take no responsibility for this determination.
Please note: This product does NOT include a Gutter Mate Diverter & Filter.
|Brand||GM8 Group Ltd|
|Water Butt Effect||Decorative|
|Water Butt Style||Wallmounted|