200L Aerobin Hot Composter - Brunswick Green
The 200L Aerobin Hot Composter is a device that provides an ideal environment for highly efficient, healthy aerobic composting in most climates. This hot composter can accelerate the composting process, even for tough waste.
- Efficiently turns food and green waste into rich compost
- We are the distributors for Europe
The 200L Aerobin Hot Composter is a device that provides an ideal environment for highly efficient, healthy aerobic composting in most climates, for 12 months of the year. This hot composter has an attractive modern design that will look great in your garden. Composting will contribute to your household reducing the amount of waste that goes to either landfill or incineration, this assists our planets environment. Composting helps people live in a more sustainable way.
This composter comes in two boxes, one box for the main component and the second which holds the central aeration lung (flue). This lung assists the quick breakdown of food and garden waste. Two people are needed to construct the Aerobin.
Instructions for assembly. More details about the Aerobin:
- Dimensions Height: 117.5cm Width: 51cm Depth: 51cm
- Packaging Dimensions Height: 15.9cm Width: 54cm Depth: 49cm Weight: 15.9kg
- The Aerobin was developed & designed to enable the recycling (composting) and reuse of most organic materials that are generated at the household. This provides a practical alternative to these materials being collected, transported and dumped at landfill sites or incinerated.
- In the natural process of aerobic (or hot) composting, the work is performed by healthy decomposer microorganisms. These organisms are a living thing that require food (carbon & nitrogen), air and water. When they have the correct balance, compost is produced very quickly in this Aerobin.
- The Aerobin is vermin resistant.
- To get the composting process underway quickly, it is best to add a layer (50mm or 2”) of compost in the base of the Aerobin. This can be either healthy compost from another composter or compost purchased from a garden centre, just ensure that it's not sterilised.
- Waste should be premixed before it is loaded into the Aerobin. This will avoid concentrations of any individual material.
- Compost should start to form on the base of the Aerobin (remove the Access Doors) from 8-12 weeks of starting.
- This compost bin has a base and a Leachate Tank to collect rich liquid nutrients in.
- Rich Leachate should start collecting in the Leachate Tank of the Aerobin within 4-6 weeks. Don't forget to dilute Leachate before use.
- The product is fantastic for garden waste and works best when at least half-filled. Do ensure that woody material is shredded or mulched before adding.
- Glossy ink printed magazines or cardboard are not suitable for the Aerobin as the inks are mostly likely not biodegradable and can be toxic.
- Has a moisture recirculation system, which means you can just drop your food/garden waste in and let the Aerobin get to work!
- Manufactured from 100% virgin polymer.
|Made From 100% Recycled Materials||No|