27L Double Bokashi Bin
- Put your kitchen waste through a fermentation process that results in great soil builder and amazing liquid for your garden!
- Designed and manefactured in the UK
- Includes all equipment to help get started on your compost journey!
- (Please note that Bokashi Bran isn't included, but if you'd like a kit that comes with some you can purchase that on our site).
Frequently bought together
Put your kitchen waste through a fermentation process that results in great soil builder and amazing liquid for your garden!
Start Bokashi composting for a great value price with our 27L Double Bokashi Bin set. You'll be able to fill one while the other ferments.
- 2 x 27L Bokashi Buckets
- 2 x Polystyrene Blocks & Separation Trays
- 1 x Bokashi Scoop
- 2 x Taps
Dimensions (Per Bokashi Bin)
Capacity: 27 Litres / 6 Gallons
Diameter: 14 inches/ 36cm / 360mm
Height: 16 inches/ 40cm / 400mm
What is Bokashi Composting?
This method of composting your kitchen waste is odourless, quick and inexpensive.
All you have to do is introduce your food waste to the bucket with a sprinkle of bokashi bran each time you do this.
Once it’s full you clip down the lid with the side handles and leave the bran to work it’s magic and ferment the contents for 2-3 weeks.
Be sure to drain out some of the liquid through the tap once every 2-3 days. This stuff is great to dilute and water your plants with.
Once it’s done, you can dig the pickled contents into your garden or add it to your compost heap or wormery to be finished off.
For more information on our Bokashi products please click here to view our guide.