- Full Description
The Butterfly Latex Coir Doormat by JVL is made using premium quality latex and the coir mechanically twisted for less shedding. They're made from 100% natural coir which is a renewable resource and the doormat is 100% biodegradable making it a very eco-friendly and sustainable product.
The rubber latex backing ensures that there is a reduced chance of it slipping while also helping it to stay flat on the ground. The natural coir is perfect for you to scrape off your muddy shoes and as it absorbs water well, it helps to keep your floors cleaner. The scraping qualities of this doormat means that it is mainly used outdoors, but it can also be used indoors.
The attractive butterfly design with the '"Welcome" text, welcomes your guests and will look great at your door, porch, greenhouse, conservatory, patios, sheds or anywhere you want.
- 100% Natural coir (coconut hair) with rubber latex backing
- Rubber latex backing reduces risk of slipping
- Mechanically twisted coir for less shedding
- Ideal for gardening lovers
- Great scraping qualities
- 15mm pile depth
- 100% Biodegradable - the coir will disintegrate within one year, latex in 5 years
- Technical Spec
Size: L:75 x W:45cm approx. 15mm pile depth Weight: 2kg approx.
Write Your Own Review