Coir Block for Wormery Bedding - 600 grams
- Coir is the BEST way to help develop your wormery!
- Our Coir Blocks are approx 600 grams in weight (2 x 300g Blocks).
- This coir compost is perfect to use as bedding in wormeries to help you achieve nutrient rich vermicompost.
- Its superior water holding capacity.
- Makes an excellent air space and drainage for wormeries.
- Coir is a useful soil amendment for potted plants, containers, gardens and as wormery bedding.
Please know this fiber can be used for multiple solutions: Coir provides soil structure, drainage and aeration to keep your plants healthy.
Our new Coir Blocks are approx 600 grams in weight (2 x 300g Blocks) . Coconut Coir is extracted from the husk on the outer shell of a coconut, because of its superior water holding capacity, excellent air space and drainage, coir is a useful soil amendment for potted plants, containers, gardens and as wormery bedding.
Just gradually add water until the coir is damp to the touch. It can also be added dry and broken up to soak up extra moisture in wormeries, to help you produce the best vermicompost ever!
This amazing product balances out the nutrients and also absorbs 10 times the amount of water to keep your wormery hydrated. Meaning the enviroment is kept to the perfect conditions for the worms.
View our new ‘Building Your Wormery Guide’ which includes a step-by-step process for setting up your wormery.