Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
The GM8 Group and associated brands make use of various technologies such as cookies to collect information.
What types of technologies do we use?
How do we use them?
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
- For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation and user experience.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to keep track of what ads you’ve seen or what ads your browser has been exposed to so that ads that are then shown to you are relevant based on your browsing habits. This also means we can control the amount of times you see an ad and we can measure the effectiveness of individual campaigns.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How can you opt-out?
Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects. You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.