Kelkay Patina Bowls Water Feature - Natural Stone Effect
This easy to install and stunning Patina Bowls design water feature from Kelkay is perfect for day and night. Made from resin and hand painted, this feature has a modern and chic look that would be sensational in any garden.
Check out the video below to see it in action.
Frequently bought together
Patina Bowls is a traditional looking water feature from Kelkay that is easy to install and simple to use. The stylish stone appearance makes for a stunning piece to add to your garden. Completely self-contained, this water feature requires no mains feed or technical wiring, just place the feature, add water and plug it in. It is that easy!
Generous in size, the Patina Bowls water feature will make a real statement in any garden. Designed to mimic the high-end appearance of solid stone, but 50% lighter than the real thing this desirable fountain not only looks great but its tolerable to all weather conditions meaning it will look great for years to come. This water feature is self-contained which means it requires no mains water feed or difficult wiring, its quick and easy to install.
This water feature takes you from day to night with inbuilt LEDS illuminating your garden. Perfect for wowing guests at garden parties and summertime BBQs. And for those quieter, more mindful moments? The calming running water noise is lovely, just watch the video from Kelkay below
- Includes LEDs
- Pump included
- No mains plumbing required
- Dimensions: H60cm x W29cm x D25cm
- Wattage: 17W. Pump Power: 1100L. Pump Outlet Size: 0.75"
- Self contained fountain with recirculating pump included.
- Plug & Play - no electrical or water plumbing required, simply fill up, plug in and go.
- Durable construction with a high end look of stone effect - 50% lighter than the real thing.
- Easy to setup and low maintenance - no peeling or tarnishing.
- This product is hand finished and hand crafted therefore variations will occur.
- All fittings and instructions are included with each fountain
Tip: Place the water feature on top of flattened out decorative aggregates and run the wire underneath so that it hides the wire and avoids any potential tripping hazards.
*We are sure you'll love this water feature but for full satisfaction of the product, please read the instructions*
|Material||Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete (GRC)|