- Full Description
The Flower Latex Coir Doormat by JVL is made using premium quality latex and the coir is mechanically twisted for less shedding and to provide great scraping qualities. The natural coir disintegrates within one year and is a renewable resource which makes it an eco-friendly product.
The slip resistant rubber latex backing keeps the doormat flat on the ground meaning that you can avoid any tripping hazards. The natural coir is perfect for you to scrape off your muddy shoes and as it absorbs water well, it helps to keep your floors cleaner. The scraping qualities of this doormat means that it is mainly used outdoors, but it can also be used indoors.
The attractive flower pattern design welcomes your guests and will look great at your door, porch, greenhouse, conservatory, patios, sheds or anywhere you want.
- 100% Natural coir (coconut hair) with rubber latex backing
- Rubber latex backing reduces risk of slipping
- Mechanically twisted coir for less shedding
- Ideal for gardening lovers
- Great scraping qualities
- 15mm pile depth
- 100% Biodegradable - the coir will disintegrate within one year, latex in 5 years
- Technical Spec
Size: L:70 x W:40cm approx. 15mm pile depth Weight: 2kg approx.
Write Your Own Review