Squeeky Cleaners Vegan Organic Bathroom Cleaner - Refillable Bottle & Concentrate
The Organic Bathroom Cleaner bundle helps you cut down on the single use plastic bottles so commonly seen in the cleaning aisle. Cut down on using plastic with the aluminium organic floor cleaner for life bottle and concentrate. This bundle comes with an aluminium refillable bottle and a two dose refill of natural organic bathroom cleaner concentrate. Pour half (50ml) of the concentrate into the life bottle, fill up with water from the tap, give it a shake and you're ready to go. When finished use the other half to refill your bottle again. Looks so good you won't want to hide it under the sink. This organic cleaner will leave your bathroom looking squeaky clean but using natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals. Bathroom Cleaner - Effective spray & wipe bathroom cleaner. Removes bio-residue soap & watermarks. Key Features
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- Refillable 500ml Aluminium bottle. No more plastic cleaning bottles going to waste or accidentally into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly.
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in Wiltshire, England. Ingredients: Aqua (Demin) Citric acid Acetic acid Malic acid B-Alanine Derivatives Sodium-Chloride Mineral colour base Packaging Our minimal plastic reusable for life bottles are made from aluminium, so you can cut down on single use plastics. Please, don't throw them away in your normal waste, instead refill for their lifetime using our great concentrate refills. Only when they naturally deteriorate after years of use should they be popped in the household recycling. Important Information: Store in a cool dry place. Please keep out of reach of children due to ingredients possibly causing allergic reaction (citric acid), spray hurting eyes and avoiding ingestion. You should always read the label and instructions before using the product.
- Safety General - In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist, seek medical attention. Show label where possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Inhalation - No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by inhalation. Move to fresh air if inhalation causes eye watering, headaches, dizziness or other discomfort.
- Skin contact - No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by skin contact. If irritation occurs wash thoroughly with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and consult a physician. Eye contact â€“ Flush immediately with large amounts of water, especially under lids for at least 15 minutes. If irritation or other effects persist, obtain medical treatment.
- Ingestion - If swallowed in quantity, obtain medical treatment Product is not classified as toxic to the environment. However, care should be taken not to allow large spills enter into drains or watercourses.