Stainless Steel Indoor Wormery Composter
This hygienically designed Wormery, will work well, fit into and above all look stunning in your kitchen! This design will allow you to produce homemade vermicompost from right inside your home.
Includes Tiger worms, coir bedding, lime mix and instructions.
Some assembly with the tap required.
The Indoor Wormery - functionality and style! This rather stylish stainless steel indoor Wormery includes;
- A generous 30 litre capacity with single chamber composting
- Integral drainage platform and sump
- A built-in stand
- Coir Bedding
- PTFE Tape
- 1/2" Stainless Steel MF Ball Valve (or tap) (some assembly will be required)
- 1/2" Stainless Steel BSPP Hose Nipple
- A close fitting lid with long life clear rubberised plastic gasket seal
- Triple pressure clip points and side handles for easy mobility
- Central fine mesh brass aeration vent
View our new ‘Building Your Stainless Steel Indoor Wormery Composter Guide’ which includes a step-by-step process for setting up your wormery.
When we developed the very first domestic Wormery way back in the 1980's we described it as suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Please note this wormery is not suitable for exposed outdoor use, if the unit is to be placed in this sort of position a plastic sheet should be placed over the unit to prevent entry of rainwater.
This hygienically designed Wormery, will work well, fit into and above all look somewhere between good and stunning in your kitchen! Large enough to deal with the typical kitchen generated organic waste of a family of two or three (get two if in doubt) this new and unique Wormery is only available from us and represents the functional and aesthetic leading edge in the world or indoor Worm Composting.
The Stainless Steel Indoor Wormery Composter includes everything you need to get it going:
- 1 pack of worms Coir worm bedding
- 1.5kg Lime Mix Detailed Instructions
If you are buying a wormery as a gift or don't intend to set it up straight away, we suggest you get it delivered with a worm card instead of live worms. Then when you or the other person is ready to set it up, send back the worm card and we will send out the live fresh tiger worms to you.
Capacity 30 Litres